Friday, November 25, 2011

"Feeling Out Of Place"


An old decrepit sofa steals the limelight from otherwise glittery parked cars that ironically throng around her and might be wondering how ugly she could get just being close by. This was taken at the corner of "Cubri Murabah" (crossing flyover) on Madinah Road and Rawdah street in Jeddah on November 23, 2011. (Click photo to enlarge)


Do not turn your back on me. Do not reject your servant in anger. You have always been my helper. Don’t leave me now; don’t abandon me, O God of my salvation! Even if my father and mother abandon me, the LORD will hold me close. Teach me how to live, O LORD. Lead me along the right path, for my enemies are waiting for me. ~ Psalms 27: 9-11



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion